No Bake Desserts - Summer Recipes
There's no heat to be found in this kitchen! Cool off this summer with these showstopping no bake desserts. We've picked six of our favorite no bake dessert recipes that are perfect for entertaining during the warm weather months. Quick and easy, these cookies, bars, pies, cake and truffles will please your guests and free up your time so you can enjoy the celebration, too.
Dulce De Leche No Bake Cookies - Quick and easy chocolate and peanut butter cookies with a luscious milky twist.
No-Bake Creamsicle Pie - Remember your childhood days of the dreamy creamsicle popsicle? This recipe combines refreshing oranges and cream -- and it only takes 10 minutes of work from you.
Strawberry Milkshake Pie - Turn classic strawberry milkshakes into a creamy and delicious pie, complete with a crunchy waffle cone crust.
Lemon Ice Box Bars - A creamy, dreamy recipe that's big on citrus flavor. These sweet, tart treats only take 15 minutes to prepare before chilling.
Fluffernutter Icebox Cake - Few desserts are impressive to look at but easy to make. The classic flavor combination of peanut butter and marshmallow makes this no bake, chilled dessert a winner that will impress at any event.
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Truffles - With dates, peanut butter and almond meal as the main ingredients, these no bake Peanut Butter Truffles are a delicious gluten-free treat that won't keep you in the kitchen all day.
Summer Entertaining Tips
No bake desserts will leave you more time to prepare for entertaining. Here are some of our favorite summer party ideas.
- Set up a fun food bar with our pie in a jar or iced coffee syrup recipes. You can enjoy your own backyard get-together and your guests can customize their own food and drinks.
- Cool things off by setting up canopies or umbrellas over outside lounging and dining areas. Your guests will love a break from the sun and your food will stay fresher and cooler in the shade.
- Serve cold snacks like our frozen sweet and sour grapes to keep everyone chilled out. Keep in containers over ice in a cooler if desired.
- Two words....Snow. Cones. Put a spin on traditional snow cone flavors with our party perfect Mango Lime Blast and Avocado Coconut snow cone recipes.
- Turn regular ice cubes into an accessory for your beverages. Check out our post about Mint Juleps and how to add lemon and orange rinds or maraschino cherries to partially frozen ice cubes.
What are your favorite no bake desserts?