Bunny Tail Garland
Use our templates to create an adorable bunny tail garland to decorate your home for spring and Easter. Use colorful card stock or scrapbook paper and have your child trace the outline onto paper. Cut out and glue a cotton ball for the tail. Punch holes into the ears, and thread ribbon through to create and adorable garland.
Alternatively, you can print the templates out using a color printer as is on card stock and simply cut out along the edges. Either way, this is a fun craft to celebrate spring.
- Edible Sugar Glue
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Printed templates (one or two-sided printables below)
- Sugar glue (recipe in directions below)
- Large cotton balls
- Hole punch
- Mix flour, sugar, water, and oil in a pot and stir over low heat until well combined and smooth in texture to make decoupage.Let cool.
- Cut out bunnies from templates.
- Use sugar glue to attach a cotton ball on for the tail. Let dry.
- Punch a hole in each ear.
- Thread ribbon through holes.
- Hang in your home for an adorable spring decoration.