Edible Sugar Finger Paint
Make an original painting with paint that is fun to make and safe to eat. Our sugar-based mixture can be put together for a quick play date or a rainy afternoon activity for good, clean (or messy!) fun.
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 2 cups water
- red, green, blue and yellow food coloring
- Mix together sugar, corn starch and water in a saucepan.
- Heat mixture over medium heat while stirring with a whisk. As soon as it begins to thicken, remove from heat. If mixture is too thick, add water.
- Divide mixture equally between four bowls and add four drops of food coloring to each bowl.
- Store in an airtight container. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments