Reindeer Candy Canes
Let Ruloph light the way this holiday season - and double as a sweet treat, too! Here's an easy, festive craft that even the littlest of littles can do! These little reindeer are as cute as can be and can be used in many ways. Hang them on your tree, or give them as a cute gift, or top your presents with them.
You'll appreciate this quick, no-fuss activity that older kids can do with the younger ones this holiday.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Paint brush
- Red and white striped candy canes
- Small piece of brown foam
- Small red pom pom
- 2 Small googly eyes
- Start by placing the candy canes together but place the candy can curved part on the outside (these will be the antlers).
- Cut a small piece of the brown foam so it wraps perfectly around the two candy canes.
- Use the glue to secure the brown piece of foam around the candy canes.
- One the front, use the glue to apply the googly eyes and the red pom pom for the nose.
- Your reindeer is now ready to gift to someone!