Peppermint Stick Marshmallow Stirrers
Peppermint Stick Marshmallow Stirrers are a delightful and festive gift that you can give alongside homemade hot chocolate mix or wrap up for an extra special treat. When stirred into a hot cup of cocoa, the marshmallow begins to soften and the chocolate adds an extra layer of richness. The stick adds minty peppermint flavor. Wrap in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon or an easy gift.
- Prepare homemade marshmallows or if in a hurry, use store-bought.
- Push a peppermint stick through a marshmallow.
- Melt the chocolates over a gently simmering pan of water. Gently dip the bottoms of the marshmallows into the chocolate. Let the extra chocolate drip off. Dip the bottoms into the nonpareils.
- Let set at room temperature. Wrap in bags.
- If giving as a gift, combine with Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Mix.