Become the most popular mom in your child's homeroom class or neighborhood play group by making a batch of sweet acorn treats that look cute and taste great. This no-bake project is perfect for a Thanksgiving get together and easy enough for the kids to jump in and help you in the kitchen.
- Make a batch of edible frosting play dough by mixing white frosting, powdered sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl with your hands until it is firm.
- Roll dough into 2 inch small balls.
- Frost the top of each dough ball with chocolate frosting.
- Dip top in crumbled toffee bits.
- Put a piece of a pretzel stick in the top.
- Refrigerate until serving.