Homemade Lemonade in Bunny Cups
There’s nothing like a glass of sweet, homemade lemonade - and it's even better when it comes in an adorable cup! These cute Easter bunny cups will be the hit of your Easter celebration. Fill them with our delicious recipe for sweet lemonade and you’ve got a real treat.
Let the kids pick out their own decorations for the cups. Eyes, nose, ears - and whatever else they'd like to add to these sweet little bunnies. This is a great interactive Easter craft that can involve the whole family.
- White paper cups (we found ours in the party section)
- Large googly eyes
- White foam craft sheet
- Pink foam craft sheet
- Small pink pom-poms
- Cotton balls
- Permanent marker
- Hot glue gun (or sugar glue and clothes pins)
- Make the sugar glue. Mix flour, sugar, water, and oil in a pot and stir over low heat until well combined and smooth in texture. Let cool. Cut the white foam craft sheet into the shape of ears. You’ll need two for each bunny cup you plan to make.
- Trace your white ears onto the pink foam craft sheet. Use the scissors to cut inside the line so that the pink sections are just smaller than the large white ones.
- Glue one pink piece on top of a white piece to create your bunny ears. Attach the completed ears to the back of your white paper cup. If using sugar glue, you can use clothespins to hold the pieces in place while they dry.
- Glue the eyes onto the front.
- Glue the pink pom-pom directly beneath the eyes to create the nose.
- Use the permanent marker to draw a mouth onto your bunny, just below the nose.
- Glue the cotton ball to the back of the cup, then fluff it a bit to make it super cute!
- Combine all the lemonade ingredients into a pitcher, mix well and serve cold in your new bunny cups!