Sugar & Spice Turkey Handprint Artwork
Have little ones at home and need some entertainment over the Thanksgiving break? Here's a fun sensory activity that creates a keepsake memory as well. Just place a glue handprint on scrapbook paper, then shake cinnamon sugar and spices over it to make a sugar & spice turkey. The artwork will smell great in the kitchen long after the glue dries and can be proudly displayed on the refrigerator for all to enjoy.
- Dixie Crystals Cinnamon Sugar Shaker
- Ground cloves
- Ground nutmeg
- Paint brush
- Blank piece of white paper
- Black sharpie
- Cookie sheet
- Place sheet of white paper on a clean cookie sheet.
- Paint your child's hand and fingers with glue.
- Press your child's hand firmly on the piece of paper.
- Sprinkle Dixie Crystals Cinnamon Sugar Shaker over the turkey print.
- Sprinkle ground nutmeg on the print.
- Sprinkle ground cloves on the print.
- Shake off access sugar and spices onto cookie sheet.
- Embellish the turkey with a black sharpie. Your child can also paint a scene around the turkey.