- 2 small jars (mason or other, 6-oz. works best) from a local craft store
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups of Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granuated or Light Brown Sugar (use granulated sugar for a gentle scrub and brown sugar for a stronger scrub)
- 1/2 cup olive, coconut or canola oil
- 4 - 5 tablespoons lemon juice plus the zest of one lemon (optional)
- Vanilla extract
- Measure 2 – 2 1/2 cups of sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in olive oil.
- Add lemon juice plus the zest of one lemon.
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract to sweeten the scent.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the jars.
- Add a label, some ribbon for decoration, and a small wooden spoon for an added touch.
- Store in an airtight container and use within a month.
Download these customized Lemon and Brown Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.