- 1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz) lemon-flavored instant pudding
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- Crème Chantilly
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut
- For crust, toast coconut and pecans in broiler for 3 minutes or until lightly toasted. (Keep and eye on it to prevent burning.) Mix all ingredients together and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- For filling, using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add milk, pudding mix and lemon zest. Mix until smooth.
In a medium saucepan, cook/stir mixture over a medium heat until bubbling. Keep stirring until filling thickens.
- Pour lemon filling into prepared pie crust. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lemon slices. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.