- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 6-inch cinnamon stick, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 orange slices, plus more for serving
- 2 lemon slices
- Pinch salt
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and stir. Cook on low for 3 hours. To serve, pour in mugs and garnish with a cinnamon stick and an orange slice, if desired.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Meredith Steele @InSockMonkeySlippers.