- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound thick cut pork chops, cut into pieces
- 8-10 whole mushrooms
- 2 whole peaches, cut into 8 pieces each
- 16 large pineapple chunks
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 8 pieces
- Preheat grill to 350.
- In a small saucepot, combine sugar, oil, vinegar and cayenne over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Prepare kabobs, alternating fruits, vegetables and meats. Grill until juices run clear, then top with prepared glaze. Grill an additional 1-2 minutes, remove from grill and serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.