- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil, remove from heat.
- Tie tea bag strings together and dunk 4 tea bags into the hot water. Lay tea bag tags over side of the pot and let tea steep in the hot water for about 6 minutes and then remove tea bags.
- Puree 2 cups of strawberries with lemon juice. Strain strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer or a cheese cloth. Add strained strawberry juice to the hot tea and stir.
- Add 2 cups sugar to a large pitcher. Pour in hot tea and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add in remaining water and stir.
- Add 2 or 3 strawberry slices to each popsicle mold.
- Let tea cool down to room temperature and carefully fill each popsicle mold with strawberry tea.
- Add a popsicle stick to each mold and freeze popsicles for 3-4 hours or until frozen solid.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.