Make homemade memories this holiday season with these pretty 3-sided stars. Just download and print the template, and let the creativity flow! The sky is the limit with these stars - you can use any colors or decorations you want to adorn them.
Hang them on the tree, stand them on a table, or string several of them together and hang them across your mantle.
Get the whole family together to do this craft and save these as keepsakes. You can look back each year on the different kinds of stars you made.
- 3-Sided Star template (below)
- Markers or colored pencils
- Print out the template.
- Color the stars.
- Cut out all 3 stars.
- Fold each star inward along the dotted blue line.
- Spread glue on just one half of the back side of your first star, then attach it back-to-back to ONLY ONE side of the second star (see completed star image).
- Spread glue to the entire back of the third star and glue it back-to-back to the two star group from step 4, completing the star all the way around.
- Adjust the folds while the glue is still wet so it looks like the Top View shown.