- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 oz whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- For garnish Chocolate Ganache or Sauce
- In medium bowl, combine graham crackers, butter and sugar. Mix to combine.
- If making individual portions, equally divide crust mixture between 3 jars. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom.
- If making into a single cheesecake, firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar vanilla extract. Mix until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture onto crust and spread until smooth for single cheesecake OR equally divide between jars.
- Chill until firm. Approximately 4-6 hours for single cheesecake or 1-2 hours or individual jars.
- Prior to serving, garnish with strawberries and drizzle chocolate sauce.
NOTE: This recipe is so nice, you can make it twice! It works equally well as a full cheesecake or served in individual jars.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.