Blue Cookie Crust
- 28 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Blue food coloring
White No-Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups freshly whipped cream or frozen and thawed, whipped topping
- 2 1/2 cups homemade or store-bought cherry pie filling
- For the Blue Cookie Crust, pour vanilla wafers and sugar into a food processor. Pulse until you get fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and a few drops of blue food coloring. Pulse until well blended. Add more coloring until your crumbs become deep blue in color.
- Equally divide crumbs between 8 short 4 ounce jars.
- Press crumbs down into an even layer and set jars in the refrigerator until needed.
- For White No-Bake Cheesecake layer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Add whipped cream or whipped topping and beat just until combined.
- Pour filling into a large pastry bag or zip top bag.
- Pipe filling on top of crust, equally dividing among the 8 jars.
- For Red Topping, spoon cherry pie filling over top of cheesecakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe created for Dixie Crystals by Beth Jackson Klosterboer at Hungry Happenings.