- 2 2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pecan pieces, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk for 1 minute 30 seconds, at 30-second intervals, stirring well between each one.
- Quickly fold in chopped pecans and spread fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.