- For Jell-O layer, line up 8 individual cups. (To chill glasses at an angle, you can use a cupcake pan and set a large marshmallow under each cup to ensure they don’t tip back over while they cool.)
- In a large bowl, dissolve 2 packages strawberry Jell-O in boiling water, stirring until completely dissolved. Then stir in cold water.
- Divide Jello liquid evenly between glasses and chill until Jell-O is set, about 4 hours.
- For Strawberry Mousse Layer, wash and hull strawberries. Add strawberries and sugar to a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Using a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Then fold in strawberry puree gently.
- Spoon mousse into glasses on top of set Jell-O. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Garnish with Crème Chantilly and extra strawberries, if desired.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.