- 11 ounce box vanilla wafer cookies, crushed into fine crumbs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cherry Coke
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, combine crushed vanilla wafer cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Mix well until crumbs have consistency of wet sand.
- Press crumbs firmly into a 9-inch pie dish. Make sure to press crumbs firmly on bottom and sides of pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and Let cool.
- For filling, add Cherry Coke, heavy cream, vanilla pudding, and powdered sugar to bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on high for 5-10 minutes until mixture is thick.
- Pour filling into prepared pie pan.
- Place into freezer and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- For Crème Chantilly, in bowl of a stand mixer, combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whip on high until firm peaks form.
- Pipe onto cold pie right before serving
- Garnish pie with cherries. Serve cold.
For extra cherry cola flavor, boil 1 cup Cherry Coke for 20-30 minutes until reduced. Let cool and add 3 tablespoons of condensed Cherry Coke to pie filling while mixing.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.