Apple Cinnamon Pecan Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- For the filling, combine diced apples, pecans, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare a fluted bundt pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- Place melted butter in one bowl, and remaining cinnamon and sugar in another.
- Flatten a biscuit dough round and add a small amount of apple pecan mixture using a fork.
- Fold biscuit in half to seal, roll in melted butter and then coat in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place in bundt pan.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits working in layers.
- Place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes before turning onto a serving platter.
- While pull-apart bread cools make glaze by mixing powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over warm pull-apart bread.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jordan Hansen @jordanseasyentertaining.