Apple Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Core apples and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Spread peanut butter onto half of the apple slices, add fillings like chocolate chips, honey or oats, etc.
- Top with another apple slice to make apple peanut butter sandwiches.
- Eat immediately or brush apples with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.