Apple Race Cars
- 1 apple such as Pink Lady or Granny Smith
- Handful of grapes
- 1 tablespoon
- Peanut butter or toothpicks to hold grape in place
- Cut apple in half and cut into slices. Using a round cookie cutter remove seeds and/or core.
- Sprinkle sugar over apple slices to prevent oxidation (browning).
- Cut grapes in half and attach on bottom of apple slices using peanut butter or a toothpick.
Dixie Crystals Insight
- Kids will love making these adorable apple race cars. Use different apples to create a medley of color.
- When serving to very young children, replace the toothpicks with a dab of peanut butter to hold the wheels in place.