Apple Spice Muffin Mix
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup apple chips, broken into 1-inch or smaller pieces
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Add flour to a 32 ounce glass jar. Add salt and baking powder. Sprinkle on top cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, spreading each as much as possible so that it can be seen on edges. Top with sugar, and then finish with apple chips.
- Print a recipe card and attach with ribbon, raffia or string.
- Can be stored for up to one month.