Apple White Cheddar Whole Wheat Quesadillas
- 1 Gala or Golden Delicious apple
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Peel and cut apple in four wedges, remove core. Cut apple quarters, crosswise in eight slices and toss in sugar to prevent oxidizing.
- Place a tortilla in a frying pan and sprinkle with half of cheese.
- Arrange apples in a circle slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cover with remaining tortilla.
- Turn stove on low to medium heat and cover with a lid.
- After about 4-5 minutes flip upside down and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.