Bananas Foster French Toast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread cubes in bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a wire whisk until combined. Pour over bread.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add bananas.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes; stir in brown sugar and rum extract. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Pour over bread cubes; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve with maple syrup or whipping cream, if desired.