Black Raspberry Liqueur Infused Coconut Macaroons
- 4 egg whites
- 2/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 ounces flaked coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, liqueur, salt and almond extract until blended.
- In a large bowl, toss the coconut flakes with flour. Then stir in the egg white mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 15 – 18 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned. Remove from pans and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.