Black Russian Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, sugar, and pudding mix in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix oil, eggs, vodka, 1/4 cup of Kahlua, and water until combined. Add dry ingredients and beat gently for 4 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto a serving plate.
- For glaze, combine powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of Kahlua until smooth. Pour glaze evenly over top of cake and serve.