Black Russian Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, sugar and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix and combine in a separate bowl the oil, eggs, vodka, 1/4 cup of Kahlua and water. Add dry ingredients and beat gently for 4 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto a serving plate.
- For glaze, combine powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of Kahlua. Pour glaze evenly over top of cake and serve.