Blackberry Lavender Prosecco Cocktail
- For blackberry lavender syrup, in a small saucepan, bring water, sugar, and blackberries to a boil.
- Stir mixture until all sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat stir in lavender and lemon juice.
- Cover and allow lavender to infuse into the sugar syrup.
- Strain and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For lavender sugar, place lavender and sugar in a mortar and pestle, grind until finely ground.
- To make cocktail, run a lemon wedge around rim of glass, dip rim into lavender salt.
- Pour blackberry lavender syrup into glass, top with chilled prosecco.