Blood Orange Punch
- 3 cups blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice + extra for layering if desired
- 2 cups lemon lime soda or lime seltzer
- 1 cup light rum (optional)
- Sliced blood oranges to garnish
- In a large pitcher combine all of ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- To create a layered look: Fill glasses with ice. Pour in a small amount of pomegranate juice into glasses. Fill remainder of glass up with prepared punch.
- Serve over ice with a slice of blood orange to garnish.
- Best served chilled.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Can easily be doubled to serve a larger crowd.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments