Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Pops
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Add blueberries and sugar to a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until blueberries start to release their juices and create a syrupy liquid. Remove from heat and cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Add yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat again until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, stirring until moistened.
- Fill each ice pop mold 3/4 full by alternating with small spoonfuls of blueberry mixture and cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a skewer. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of each ice pop. Place a popsicle stick in center of each mold.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight before unmolding.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Amy Nash @houseofnasheats.