Blueberry Thyme Lemonade
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously until water boils and all sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let mixture cool.
- Place blueberries and simple syrup into a large bowl. Using a muddler, muddle berries into syrup. Strain mixture. Discard pulp.
- Into a pitcher add: strained muddled berry syrup, lemon juice and water. Stir well to combine. Add lemon slices and thyme.
- Transfer to refrigerator to chill.
- Serve over ice.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.