Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- Pineapple slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place ham, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan large enough to comfortably hold ham.
- Mix ingredients for seasoning rub and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, Italian dressing, and seasoning rub in a saucepan over low heat and stir until sugar has dissolved. Pour over ham.
- Bake ham in middle of preheated oven, basting ham every 1/2 hour until done or until meat can easily be pierced with a long pronged meat fork. Cover with a loose tent of foil, if needed, to prevent over browning.
- Garnish with greenery and pineapples, if desired.