- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium heat.
- Once butter and peanut butter mixture is melted, pour it into medium bowl.
- Stir in vanilla and powdered sugar until well combined.
- Place into fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll dough into tablespoon size balls.
- Place peanut butter balls on flat surface.
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Use a toothpick to dip each peanut butter ball into chocolate and tap off excess.
- Dip everything but top of peanut butter ball.
- Let buckeyes sit until chocolate hardens.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.