- Crush 30 chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or blender.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press crust into a 9-inch deep dish pie dish or a 9-inch tart pan.
- Chill pie crust while making pie filling
- Add softened cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup chopped Butterfingers into bottom of pie dish.
- Spoon pie filling into pie crust and smooth top.
- Fill a piping bag with Crème Chantilly and pipe swirls around edge of pie.
- Fill center of pie with 1 cup chopped Butterfingers.
- Top Crème Chantilly swirls with mini Butterfingers.
- Place pie into fridge for 8 hours or until firm.
- Top with Crème Chantilly
Dixie Crystals Insight
Tip: For extra peanut butter flavor use chocolate sandwich cookies with peanut butter filling.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Butterfinger® is a registered trademark of Ferrero 2021. All rights reserved.