Caramel Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube (8 oz) crescent roll dough
- 1 can (20 oz) apple pie filling
- 24 unwrapped soft caramel candies
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of apple pie filling onto wide end of each triangle of dough. Place 2 unwrapped caramels on top.
- Roll crescent roll dough around filling to enclose. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Brush each roll with melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over each roll.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
- Eat while still warm, or top with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments