Chai Panna Cotta
- Stir heavy cream and sugar into a large heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is hot. Remove from heat, add tea bags. Set aside.
- Into a small ramekin add water and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside until mixture sets.
- Remove tea bags from cream mixture and discard.
- Whisk gelatin into cream mixture until combined. NOTE: Mixture needs to be warm for gelatin to combine with cream mixture.
- Divide mixture between four 5.4 ounce jars and place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with raspberries and honey if desired.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.