- Line countertop with wax paper.
- Place marshmallow fluff in stand mixer bowl and attach the paddle attachment. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and water whisking constantly. Bring to a boil and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour sugar mixture into the marshmallow fluff with the mixer on medium.
- Bring the speed up to medium-high and beat until the mixture thickens and loses it’s glossy sheen (and looks more matte), about 10 minutes.
- As soon as it’s the right texture, stir in vanilla and candied cherries. Working quickly, drop the divinity onto parchment paper using two large spoons: one spoon to scoop it and one spoon to push the candy off the other. Place a cherry onto the top of each piece of divinity.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.