Cherry Limeade Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (10-11 full sheets)
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Cherry Limeade Filling
- 1 package (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cherry extract
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade mix, thawed
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 1 container (8 oz) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup quartered fresh cherries, divided + 8 whole cherries
- 2 limes (1 zested, 1 sliced)
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until combined. Pour into 9-inch pie plate. Press evenly on sides and bottom of pan, starting with sides first. Refrigerate crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add yogurt and cherry extract. Mix again. Set aside.
- Pour limeade into a deep bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let rest one minute. Whisk together, then microwave 30 seconds. Stir until dissolved.
- Place 1/2 cup cherries and limeade mix in a food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Pour cherry mixture into cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping gently.
- Stir in remaining cherries and zest from 1 lime. Spoon into pie crust and smooth out.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Spoon whipped topping into a piping bag fitted with icing tip 1M. Add swirls around top of pie. Garnish with whole cherries and lime slices. Store in a tightly sealed container in refrigerator.
Dixie Crystals Insight
If you cannot find cherry extract, you can use maraschino cherry juice or vanilla extract.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.