Chocolate Covered Cherry Pecan Cookie Gift Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Clear canitster or mason jar, raffia, string or ribbon
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Layer your container in the following order. Start with putting the pecans on the bottom. Then, layer semisweet chocolate chunks, milk chocolate chips, dried cherries, flour, salt, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, white sugar.
- Print a Gift Mix Instructions card and attach to your package. Card stock or self-adhesive label paper works best.
- Attach recipe card with ribbon, raffia or string.