- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz) package sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (3 oz) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (13 oz) tub whipped topping
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- First layer: Mix flour butter and pecans and press in bottom of 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Second layer: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over first cooled layer.
- Third layer: Mix together sugar-free puddings and milk. Mix according to package directions. Spread over second layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired.