Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a paddle attachment, mix butter and both sugars. Continue mixing on medium speed for 2 more minutes until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl as necessary. Add in cocoa powder until evenly mixed.
- With mixer still on medium, add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and mix for 1 minute until smooth. Scrape sides of bowl making sure everything is incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Using a large (3 tablespoon) cookie scoop, drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges are set. Centers might seem under-baked - this is ok.
- Allow cookies to cool for 3 minutes on the cookie sheet and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.