Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Add melted white chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, crushed graham crackers, cream cheese, and powdered sugar to food processor. Pulse until a dough forms. Chill dough for 3 hours, or until it is easy to roll into balls (dough will still be sticky).
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet. Chill balls in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate for 1 minute and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Dip balls into melted dark chocolate using toothpicks or a fork. Return to cookie sheet and sprinkle tops with crushed graham crackers for garnish if desired.
- Let truffles harden at room temperature for 1 hour or in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.