Churro Cheesecake Bars
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 oz) crescent roll dough
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Press half of crescent roll dough into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar over dough.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top.
- Layer remaining crescent roll dough over cream cheese mixture. Pinch any separated seams back together.
- Brush melted butter over dough, and then sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until top is dark golden brown. Let cool before slicing.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Ashton Swank @keatseats.