- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
- Line counter top with parchment paper. Roll out crescent dough and using a pizza cutter, slice 16 even strips.
- Toss each strip in cinnamon sugar mixture, then gently twist each strip 4 to 5 times and place twists on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool for 2 minutes and then serve with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce.
- For the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce, beat to combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.