Cinnamon Apple Nut Blondies
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Coat with cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together butter and both sugars on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture and beat until combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in diced apples and chopped pecans.
- Pour batter in prepared baking pan and spread into even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.