Cinnamon Sugar Banana Lumpia
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 8 bananas, peeled and ends cut
- 8 lumpia wrappers*
- Salted caramel for drizzling
- Melted chocolate for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Working one at a time, dredge banana in cinnamon sugar mixture and place banana on lumpia wrapper. Bring bottom edge of wrap tightly over banana, rolling from bottom to top until the top of sheet is reached, being careful not to tear wrapper. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place wrapped bananas onto prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with confectioners sugar and drizzle with salted caramel and melted chocolate, if desired.
*If lumpia wrappers are not available, you can substitute egg roll/spring roll wrappers.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.