Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center of oven.
- Line a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust hanging about 1/2-inch over edge of pie plate.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add flour and salt and beat vigorously.
- Stir together eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla. Combine with butter mixture and pour into pie shell. Sprinkle cinnamon in various spots and swirl throughout pie batter with a knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 325°F and bake for another 30-45 minutes or until filling is just slightly jiggly.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.