Coca Cola Fudge
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola®
- 3 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips (63% cacao)
- 5 tablespoons butter, soft at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Coca-Cola extract
- Press a sheet of plastic food wrap tightly into an 8 x 8-inch square pan. If needed, oil pan to make plastic stick better. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine Coca-Cola and sugar and bring to a boil. Keep boiling until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup. Add sweetened condensed milk and salt and stir to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour onto chocolate. Add butter and gently stir until no chocolate lumps remain. Add Coca-Cola extract and stir to combine. If the mixture shows signs of curdling, add a tablespoon of Coca-Cola and combine. If needed add one more tablespoon.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan and place in a refrigerator. Let sit for 2 hours.
- Lift out fudge by pulling on plastic. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.