Coconut Lime Cheesecake Dip
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast coconut. Stir frequently and as soon as it starts to turn golden brown remove it from heat to let cool completely.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk, lime juice, and lime zest. Stir until everything is evenly blended.
- Mix in 1/3 cup of toasted coconut until combined.
- Store in refridgerator in an airtight container. To serve, sprinkle remaining coconut over the top.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.