Coffee Pecan Puffs
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix butter until very creamy and smooth. Add sugar and salt and mix until well mixed.
- In a small cup, mix vanilla and instant coffee and mix until coffee granules are dissolved. Add to above.
- Add finely chopped pecans.
- Sift together flour and cinnamon and add to above in one step. Mix briefly until just combined.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon-sized balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in oven and bake 17-18 minutes until light golden. Remove from oven.
- While still warm roll one at a time in powdered sugar and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat with each cookie twice more. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.